“Emerge Research | Web 3.0 Market”
Rapid advances in blockchain technology and the transfer of data ownership to users are some of the key issues expected to increase market revenue.
The size of the Global Web 3.0 market has reached USD 3.2 billion in 2021, and according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research, revenue is expected to register CAGR of 43.7% during the forecast period. The emergence of 5G and 6G networks with blockchain technology and the introduction of new Web 3.0 dApps and Web3 wallets is one of the main reasons that is expected to increase market revenue between 2021 and 2030. Web 3.0 is powered by Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). ), Which allows computers to analyze large amounts of data and help deliver content based on specific user needs. Web 3.0 apps are built on a number of peer-to-peer servers, blockchains, or hybrid decentralized networks, where developers are rewarded for providing high-quality services, resulting in a stable and secure decentralized network.
The Global Web 3.0 Market Report presents comprehensive data covering insights for businesses and investors for the period 2022-2030. The report studies the historical data of the Web 3.0 market and provides valuable information about the main divisions and sub-divisions, revenue generation, demand and supply situation, trends and other important aspects. The report provides an accurate forecast of the Web 3.0 industry based on recent technological and research advances. It provides valuable data to assist investors in formulating strategic business investment plans and to capitalize on the potential for emerging growth in the Web 3.0 market.
Get a sample report @https: //www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1029
Among the top competitors in the Web 3.0 market profiled in the report are:
Web3 Foundation, Helium, Ocean Protocol Foundation Ltd., Decentraland, Binance, Alchemy Insights, Inc., Crypto.com, Coinbase, Ripple, and Highstreet
Some key highlights from the report
- The Department of Artificial Intelligence is expected to register a faster rate during the revenue forecast period. Web 3.0 machines can read and decode data, and building intelligent machines will certainly provide many benefits and advantages in the future. Web 2.0 has similar capabilities, but is primarily human-based, allowing for fraudulent ratings, biased reviews, and other corrupt practices. Moreover, Al distinguishes between real and fake, which is a major advantage for a variety of reasons.
- The cryptocurrency segment is expected to register the fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Web 3.0 is the latest version of the public blockchain, a record-keeping system for cryptocurrency transactions. The Web 3.0 protocol relies primarily on cryptocurrencies. Users can also receive financial incentives, rewards and points for helping to create, manage, contribute or improve any project.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to record the fastest revenue growth during the forecast period due to consistently high demand for Web 3.0 systems from various end-use sectors such as BSFI, e-commerce and retail, healthcare and pharmaceuticals and others.
- On 17 December 2021, the Telangana Government of India, Coinswitch Kuber, and Lumos Labs announced the launch of the India Blockchain Accelerator to support blockchain entrepreneurs. As part of the Accelerator, selected blockchain entrepreneurs will be able to provide official recognition, market support, grant assistance and advice. Selected participants will have the opportunity to raise USD 700,000 or more pre-seed and seed investment from investment partners Lightspeed and WoodstockFund.
Request a discount on the report @https: //www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1029
The report also offers a complete price chain analysis with downstream buyer and upstream raw material analysis. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory structures and macro- and micro-economic factors. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the divisions and sub-divisions that will dominate the market in the expected time. The report provides a forecast of the market in terms of market segmentation analysis including product type, end-user industry, application spectrum and other categories.
Emergen Research divides the global Web 3.0 market by type, blockchain type, organization size, application, vertical and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD billion; 2019–2030)
- The semantic web
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 3D graphics
- Blockchain type outlook (revenue, USD billion; 2019–2030)
- Organization size (revenue, USD billion; 2019–2030)
- Small and medium enterprises
- Big initiative
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD billion; 2019–2030)
- Conversation Al
- Data and transaction storage
- Smart deal
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD billion; 2019–2030)
- E-commerce and retail
- Media and entertainment
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- IT and Telecom
Regional Analysis of Web 3.0 Market:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, the rest of the European Union)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, rest of MEA)
Request Report Customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1029
The Web 3.0 Market Research Report is prepared through extensive primary and secondary research with qualitative and quantitative analysis of key aspects of the market. Insightful information is more valid and verified by industry professionals. The report seeks to provide in-depth insights into the overall market scenario of the Web 3.0 business sector.
The main objectives of the report are:
- Analysis and Estimation of Web 3.0 Market Size and Shares for Estimated Period 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of key market players through SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- A study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects and risks in the global Web 3.0 market
- Analysis of growth prospects for stakeholders and investors through study of promising sectors
- Strategic recommendations for established players and new entrants by capitalizing on emerging growth opportunities
Click here to buy now @https: //www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1029
Thank you for reading our report. Contact us to learn more about the report or customization of the report. Our team will make sure that the report is best suited to meet your needs.
About Emergen research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports and consulting services. Our solutions focus entirely on your objectives to identify, target and analyze consumer behavior changes across population, industry, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies by ensuring relevant and information-based research in multiple industries, including healthcare, touch points, chemicals, types and energy. We constantly update our research offers to make sure our clients are aware of the latest trends in the market. Emergen Research has a strong foundation of expert analysts from various fields of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact person: Eric Lee
Email: Send email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia