Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is coming to Nintendo Switch on July 29, but fans can already preview the event that sends Noah, Mio, and their companions on a grand adventure. To watch Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct in full, visit the Nintendo PT YouTube channel.
A new game in the acclaimed RPG series, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, ties the future of two major games in the Xenoblade Chronicles series together. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 can also serve as a starting point for anyone who wants to immerse themselves in a vast world filled with dynamic characters, captivating narratives, and epic endeavors.
In Xenoblade Chronicles 3’s world Aionios, the nations of Keves and Agnus are opposed, and soldiers from each nation fight every day to protect them. Six soldiers from two powers were assigned to take part in a special mission. Can these once hated characters find a way to keep them alive?
Over the course of a gripping story, players will accompany these soldiers to uncover the truth about their world: every victory and defeat in battle represents another chance to change the course of history and overcome an uncertain fate.
Here are some of the areas highlighted in the presentation:
• A vast world to explore: Aionios features breathtaking natural landscapes in stark contrast to the depressing conflict the two countries are going through. Here, the places players visit are recorded as landmarks they can choose and travel to, making traversing the massive world a little easier. They will have the opportunity to explore freely or follow the path to the next destination by activating the navigation option. During the exploration, players will encounter a variety of surreal landmarks and diverse wildlife. Like the land they inhabit, life forms here are both docile and dangerous. Some creatures, like the infamous Territorial Rothbart, make no secret of their ferocious tendencies.
• Using Art in Combat: When a team is ready to go into battle, its members can use a powerful skill called Art to try and win. Some of them are able to knock opponents off balance, others deal more damage depending on the source of the attack, while others heal allies. By linking multiple arts with impressive chain attacks, players can deal more damage to enemies. As they become more experienced in combat, team members gain the possibility to learn master art and fusion art, which will allow them to carry out more destructive attacks.
• Rest and quest colonies: As you explore Aionios, you’ll be able to climb cliffs, climb sandy slopes, zipline and navigate the ocean. But you can also explore the world at your own pace, discovering colonies where you can shop, eat, meet residents, and go on quests. These breaks in the colony and resting place allow players to learn about the lives of Noah and his companions. Use the materials you collect to cook or craft gems to enhance different skills. There, you can even take a break and relax before admiring the next stunning scenery or defeating the next enemy.
• Character Category: Each character in the group belongs to a category that affects their combat style. For example, the “Swordsman” class fights as a versatile attacker, but there are also many classes that specialize in regeneration, defense, and offense. You’ll be able to switch freely between the characters you control in battle, and your class can also be changed to match your allies. Taking some time to study a variety of courses can build a versatile team.
• Recruit heroes for the team: Adventures in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 will feature six protagonists, but the brave inhabitants of Aionios known as “heroes” can assist the team as a seventh member. Only one hero can take on this role at a time, but players can switch between them at any time. They bring their own special classes to the team, such as Guardian Commander, Raider and War Doctor. Party members can even accept any hero class when they become allies. By recruiting more heroes, players will increase the mix of classes and arts on their team, expanding their strategic options.
• Ouroboros: United in battle through an action called “linking,” two characters in the party can merge into one powerful form: the Ouroboros. Earning points in battle will make the already mighty Ouroboros even stronger. Ouroboros can also chain attacks with the rest of the team and kill the battlefield using the devastating art of Ouroboros.
• Expansion Pass Content: Expand your Xenoblade Chronicles 3 adventure with the paid Expansion Pass. From the game’s launch until the end of 2023, you’ll be able to purchase additional content** that will be released in four parts to enhance your adventures in the world of Aionios. Content will include useful items, new clothes and alternate colors, challenge battles, quests, hero characters, and finally a new story background. The Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass is now available for pre-order on the Nintendo eShop for €29.99.
• Amiibo usage: Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is compatible with amiibo accessories. If you use any compatible amiibo in the game, you can get useful adventure items in Aionios. Using Shulk’s amiibo, when using Noah’s Swordsman class, the character’s sword will appear as the Monado, the signature weapon of the first Xenoblade Chronicles.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 hits the Nintendo Switch Store and Nintendo eShop on July 29th. Pre-orders are available for everyone who wants to start their adventure as soon as the game launches.
Additionally, the Collector’s Edition will be available exclusively at the My Nintendo Store and includes an illustrated cover by Saito Masatsugu, a 250+ page illustrated book of color concepts, and a metal game card case. The Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Collector’s Edition will be available for pre-order in late July. *
In 25-minute demo, Nintendo reveals new details and images
Xenoblade Chronicles 3, available from July 29, 2022.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct https://youtu.be/1-eR_ReHK5E
*Note: If you purchased the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Collector’s Edition, you will receive a physical copy of the game on release date: July 29. Additional editions of content (SteelBook® game cartridges, illustrated books, and collector’s edition boxes) will ship separately at a later date (estimated date: Fall 2022). All items will be shipped free of charge.
** The European version of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for Nintendo Switch is required to use the bonus content. Content sets cannot be purchased individually. Additional content can only be played after its release date. The amount of free space required for the DLC set will be announced later on the official website. Other content not listed may also be distributed with the Expansion Pass.
Download the press kit
to know more information:
Nintendo website: https://www.nintendo.pt
Nintendo Switch website: http://www.nintendoswitch.pt
Nintendo PT on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NintendoPT
Nintendo Switch on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NintendoSwitchPT
Nintendo PT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nintendopt
Nintendo PT on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/Nintendopt
Nintendo PT on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nintendopt
Nintendo Corporation Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, is responsible for becoming an iconic franchise around the world through its integrated hardware and software products. Mario™, Donkey Kong™, The Legend of Zelda™, Metroid™, Pokémon™, Animal Crossing™, Pikmin™ and Splatoon™ are just a few of the most popular right now. Nintendo aims to provide everyone with a unique and intuitive entertainment experience, manufactures and markets video game devices, such as the Nintendo Switch™ series of consoles, develops and operates applications for mobile devices, and collaborates with partners on various other entertainment programs such as visual Content and theme parks. Nintendo has sold more than 5.1 billion video games and more than 800 million consoles worldwide. Since the release of the Nintendo Entertainment System™ more than 30 years ago and into the future, Nintendo’s ongoing mission has been to create unique entertainment experiences that put smiles on people’s faces around the world. Nintendo’s European subsidiary in Frankfurt, Germany is Nintendo’s European headquarters. For more information on Nintendo of Europe, please visit https://www.nintendo-europe.com/